- The action or process of classifying something according to shared qualities
- a group of people or things arranged by class or category
- categorization: the act of distributing things into classes or categories of
the same type
- the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or
- A category into which something is put
- The arrangement of animals and plants in taxonomic groups according to their
observed similarities (including at least kingdom and phylum in animals,
division in plants, and class, order, family, genus, and
- (Kitchen tool) This is a list of food preparation utensils, some of which
are known as kitchenware.
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or
expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or
voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit;
equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- Mental resources
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but
that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure
or process used for a specific purpose.
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a
Supervised classification of a Landsat
This is a supervised classification of a patch
of western Victoria, southwest of Ballarat. The original satellite image was
recorded in November 2004. The idea is to generate statistical models of the
characteristic spectra of different vegetation classes, by demarcating 'training
regions' on the original Landsat image, and then getting the software to
calculate the spectral band means and covariances for those patches. Then, using
the statistical descriptions of each vegetation type, the software looks at
every pixel in the full scene and decides which of the classes the pixel is most
likely to belong to (the maximum likelihood algorithm). This is a small portion
of the resulting classified scene. Pine plantations are colour coded dark blue,
dry grazing is pinkish buff or brick orange, eucalypt forest is dark green,
wheat is bright blue-green, pasture is bright green, ripe crops and mown hay are
yellow, other crops are sage green. The classification was performed in ENVI.
Assayed accuracy of the classification was 86%. By doing this for images taken
spaced several years apart, you can count the pixels indicating each land use
class in each year, to quantify how much and in what direction agricultural land
use has been changing over the years.
Classification & Nomenclature
On peut trouver beaucoup de plaisir a
determiner des fleurs sans equipement. Voici quelques clefs.