Screen T Shirt Design. Polo T Shirt Wholesale.
Screen T Shirt Design
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A fixed or movable upright partition used to divide a room, to give shelter from drafts, heat, or light, or to provide concealment or privacy
- A thing providing concealment or protection
- A detachment of troops or ships detailed to cover the movements of the main body
- test or examine for the presence of disease or infection; "screen the blood for the HIV virus"
- examine methodically; "screen the suitcases"
- a white or silvered surface where pictures can be projected for viewing
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
T Shirt Factory
Kiran took Sofie into the city for the NowhereNauts' last rehearsal before their big show at The Mercury Lounge on Friday. The task of printing up the new t shirts was left to Izzy and I. Izzy created the new design.
T-shirt design on grey
I did a "My Life in Movies" t-shirt design for an illustration assignment and had my friend Brooklyn show me how to screen print them!