Girls wearing only t shirts - Personalized kids t shirt.
Girls Wearing Only T Shirts
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a T when spread out flat
- (T Shirt (album)) T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt, including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless, with a round neck and short sleeves.
- (t-shirt) jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- wear: the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment; "she bought it for everyday wear"
- exhausting: producing exhaustion; "an exhausting march"; "the visit was especially wearing"
- Mentally or physically tiring
- erosion: (geology) the mechanical process of wearing or grinding something down (as by particles washing over it)
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
Girls wear t shirts, too.
I wish I had a photograph of those moments missing in time, lovers absent that we cannot find upon the meaner streets of memories, carrying their rhythms simmering somewhere else where they cannot be seen or felt no matter how hard we might try to forget how their scent lingers, like the faded spot on a finger without a band to pawn, to sell, to throw into a wishing well and remain there. They're just gone, no trace, no face, no hiding place, just an echo without reverberation, this damned lost generation, their promises broken, all their beautiful words spoken without meaning, without gleaning what means the most to us all before we fall into reverie without severing the truth from fiction, every depiction of a shattering heart just before it came apart in our trembling hands, but here I stand. I wish I had a photograph of it all, but instead, it's only etched its sources and its sorcery on my soul.
Coachella 2007 T-Shirt Design
Front and back of the 2007 Coachella t-shirt design I did for me and some friends to wear in honor of he Festival. Only made a few and gave them away. Has Hotshot the Robot and a DJ spinning in the Global Inheritance ( love their work ) port-a-john booth and 1 of the girls from the Do-Lab group.