Decorative block walls : Palm tree home decor : Sea horse decor
Decorative Block Walls
- (block wall) (Last edited: Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:48 AM)
- (Block wall) Foundation wall that is made from concrete blocks mortared together.
- (Block Wall) Stacked 8” concrete block around the perimeter of the home to serve as the support for framing of the home, usually somewhere between 5-7 blocks high.
- Relating to decoration
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
decorative block walls - Brewster Wall
Brewster Wall Pops WPB99044 Peel & Stick Bali Blox, 4-Count
Wall pops is the new, totally hip wall art that will transform any room from ordinary to awesome in just minutes! Wall pops is all about the mixing and matching of bright colors, geometric shapes, amazing designs and, most of all, using your imagination to create a one of a kind, personalized wall art. Wall pops are easy to use. Just peel and stick. Wall pops are repositionable. Change your mind; just change your design. Even better, wall pops are totally removable and they come off the wall as easily as they go on and leave no sticky residue. Perfect for dorm rooms and apartments where creativity is restricted. All are coordinated to be mixed and matched. Easily cut with scissors or craft knifes, you can even create your own unique shapes. Designs can be simple or elaborate. The inspiration is in the hands of the user. Wall pops are fresh, fast, and fashionable but mostly they are fun.
Just exactly enough of the modernism decorations on the cinderblock wall. Just small gentle touches' worth of them.
I like what the creators did but I'm also glad that they stopped when they did. It is very easy to go overboard with this kind of stuff and to end up with too many of the small protruding triangles. ------------------ In the Kanawha City neighborhood of Charleston, West Virginia, along the south side of MacCorkle Avenue (West Virginia Route 61) between Southeast 53rd Street and Southeast 54th Street.
Decorative row is up (3)
and there is the whole thing. I will take a picture from the other side tomorrow
decorative block walls
Ivory White Stripe Peel & Stick Wall Pops. TWO PACKAGE MINIMUM! A soft and warm white...the perfect white for any nursery! Ivory White Wall Pops come in Dots, Concentric Dots, and Stripes. Stripes are a single 6.5" x 144" long piece. *Peel and stick *Repositionable, and Always Removable *Safe for Walls *No sticky residue *Quick, and Easy *Mix & Match to Create your Own Design *Stripes are 6 1/2" wide x 12' long Price per single roll: $15.99 TWO PACKAGE MINIMUM! Your first order MUST be TWO packages. If ordering more than two on the same Order, singles may be added. Your Order does not need to be all the same item, but can be mixed and matched.