COLLEGE DORM ROOM DECOR. OFFICE INTERIOR DECORATING IDEAS.
College Dorm Room Decor
- A dormitory, often shortened to dorm, in the United States is a residence hall consisting of sleeping quarters or entire buildings primarily providing sleeping and residential quarters for large numbers of people, often boarding school, college or university students.
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
college dorm room decor - Furinno Coffee
Furinno Coffee Table with Bin Drawer - Black & White Finish, 99954
This Furinno coffee table is simple and contemporary looking. The two units of non-woven bin-type drawers that open from both sides are perfect for storage of remote controls, TV snacks and more. Side shelf can be used for storing magazines, books, etc. Care instructions: Wipe clean with damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals. ***Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for missing parts, damaged products and other questions. We are pleased to send you replacement parts FREE of charge. ***Pictures are for illustration purpose. All decor items are not included in this offer.
Matt strikes again!
New wall decor today. I've been mulling over what to do with my walls for the last week or so; the huge expanse of cinder block white was getting me down. At first, I was at a loss for what to do. I could cover it with pictures, do something with construction paper, but I was looking for the extra push my room needed to make me happy. During Spanish class yesterday, I realized what had to be done. I was speaking in Spanish with one of my classmates, a girl whose name is hard to pronounce, and I happened to glance at my teacher's desk. He's a graduate student, and like most Spanish grads, he's very fashionable. I spotted his pencil case on the desk, and there on its side was a tiny picture of Snowy, the dog from the Tintin graphic novels. As soon as I saw the picture I knew it! I had to cover my walls with Tintin. The idea bounced back and forth in my head for the entire class, but over the course of the day it moved to the back of my mind. Yesterday evening, after a disappointing library visit on main campus, I found myself waiting at the bus stop. It was extremely cold out, maybe five or six degrees. I didn't want to go home, but was about to because of the cold. I decided that if the next bus that stopped was a Newton bus, I would go home, and if the next bus was a Commonwealth Ave. bus, I would get on the T. The bus was a Comm Ave, so I headed towards the C line. After riding on the train for a few stops I ended up at my favorite bookstore, near Coolidge Corner. When I saw the bookstore I remembered my idea, and immediately began looking for Tintin books. The bookstore had a nice collection, so I figured I would buy them for my wall. As I began to think about it, however, I realized I didn't even know if I would have room for an entire book. I returned to BC with nothing but ideas. After measuring my wall that night, I found that it was big enough. I returned to the bookstore today, and bought two copies of "Tintin in Tibet," once copy for the fronts of the pages, and one for the backs. I also bought four rolls of double-sided tape at CVS, and returned home. The picture above is the result of my labor. It took maybe three hours to disassemble the two books and affix them to my wall. I'm very happy with the result, it totally impacts the entire feeling of space in my room for the better, plus I have something to read should I ever get bored(not likely). I hope you like it!
my NECC dorm room at GT
I am staying at GeorgiaTech which is offering conference housing for Georgia people. This is so much nicer than when I went to college here at Georgia Tech -- I have my own room and share a kitchen with one other person who isn't here yet!
college dorm room decor
16 Spider Clip Mobile Photo Hanger The spider photo holder is a great way draw the eye up and a simple way to create pure drama. Why limit yourself to just displaying photographs, the spider mobile hanger also looks great with artwork and postcards and can hold over 16 images. Hangs 16 pictures. Easy to use, easy to assemble and great for home decoration. The style of clips allow all sizes of pictures to be displayed. When hung, the Spider Photo Holder measures approx 17 inches in length and 8 inches wide. A funky and stylish alternative to our picture pockets range.