- Classic car is a term used to describe an older car, but the exact meaning
is subject to differences in opinion. The Classic Car Club of America, maintains
that a car must be between 20 and 45 years old to be a classic, while cars over
45 years fall into the Antique Class.
- (Classic car) To qualify as such for tax purposes, the car must be at least
15 years old at the end of the tax year, and have a market value of over
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- (5000s) The sixth millennium is a period of time that will begin on January
1, 5001, and will end on December 31, 6000.
- 5000 may refer to: * The last year of the 5th millennium. *5000
- 5000 (five thousand) is the natural number following 4999 and preceding
5001. Five thousand is the largest isogrammic number in the English
Well I haven't had much time for things lately,
been ploughed under with work and meetings etc, but managed to get this one at
Lorna's (my girlfriend) Grandad's house at the weekend. They have a beautiful
classic car parked out the front, can't remember the make, sorry, and it looked
Wonderful beautiful blue & red combo of
classic cars. Jags, Porsches and Benz..