Sixth Grade Students - Geology Studies
Mrs. LaRow's Earth Science Class
- All sixth grade students in Mrs. LaRow's Earth science classes visit Thatcher Park
- The field trips are designed to give the students first hand knowledge of land formations they are studying in class.
- Students are able to do pre and post trip activities
- Students are encouraged to post questions and answers to the class blog
- Students will demonstrate what they have learned in the unit by designing multimedia projects
- Pictures, taken by the teacher and other students, are made available for class projects and can be found at the following sites:
- Google Groups
- iPhoto Photocasts
- Picasa albums
- A map of our trip is located below.
- The map is dragable.
- Click on the blue pins to see pictures taken on the trip
- Each picture is named. More pictures will be added.
- You can enlarge the map. You can switch to satellite view
- Click on "larger view" to view the map in Google Maps
View Larger Map