We open in May
It may still be cold, but we're gearing up for your 2015 season. Our first newsletter has been sent to members and friends. A color version is now available to all, (although we hope you will join us using our new membership application!)
In the meantime, we invite you to check out our website and also:
- Like us on our Facebook page and stay up on news that way.
- Plan to attend our planning session on March 28 at 10:30 a.m. at the Pere Marquette library in Clare. More information is in the newsletter.
- Order an engraved brickpaver to honor or memorialize someone.
- Send questions, comments and ideas to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read a local history blog at Trains, Reins and Shantyboys.
Founded in 1970, to save Clare County's first school building, our Society's mission is to preserve, advance, and disseminate knowledge of the history of Clare County and surrounding area.
Our museum complex consists of the Clare County Historical Museum the historic Dover one-room school and the restored Ott log cabin.
.CCHS: Sharing our Past with the Present