Written assignement due thursday April 3rd. Practice with the video.
1. Go to yogajournal.com
2. in the search box type in shiva rae moonshine video and moonshine article (separately)
Answer the following questions in full and complete sentence.
1. compare and constrast the differences between Surya Namaskar and Chandra Namascar, include the benefits. Make two columns and describing both.
2. How can you bring both heating and cooling energies into balance?
3. At what time of the month is our energy the lowest?
4. What can Chandra Namaskar do for menstruating women?
in the guide by Thursday march 20.
out chemical cuisine, a guide to food additives by nutrition action.
the following tuesday, collect all labels of drinks and foods you eat from a
on tuesday march 25th. Place the labels in a bag. Bring about 5-10
"GETTING OUT OF OUR HEADS" MEDITATION March 14, 2014 Due on Monday March 17. No later.
Answer the following questions in full complete sentences.
1. How did Bodhipaksa describe a dignified pose in the beginning of the meditation?
2. How can this meditation help us to "get out of our heads"?
3. re were you asked to carry/release tension?
4. What parts of your body you noticed were tense?
5. What message did he give you about your body?
6. Write your feedback on today's meditation?
YOGA HOMEWORK # 3
Namaste' Meditation. Answer the following questions in full and complete sentences. Due Tuesday
March 4th. No late homework accepted.
1. What Sanskrit word did you recognize in this meditation?
2. what is the meaning of it?
3. How many times was it used?
4. What were the two colors you were guided to see and what did they represent? (google it)
5. Who was the other person in the meditation?
6. What was the whole purpose of the meditation?
YOGA HOMEWORK #1 DUE ON Thursday February 6, 2014
Bring in completed folder with your contract, 10 sheets of loose leaf (not a stack) paper,
a pen or pencil. Make sure your name and period are written on your folder.
YOGA HOMEWORK #2 DUE ON wednsday february 12, 2014
1. Go to simpletruths.com
2. Click on videos, (there are motivational books as well if you choose). Choose a quote from a video of your
3. choice that resonates or has an impact on you.
4. Write the quote on paper and the name of the person who wrote it.
5. Be creative.
6. Write your name, period and date in the back.
7. In a separate paper, write a complete paragraph explaining how and or why this quote has meaning to you.
8. Can you apply this quote in every day life?