YOGA HOMEWORK # 3
Namaste' Meditation. Answer the following questions in full and complete sentences. Due Tuesday
March 4th. No late homework accepted.
1. What Sanskrit word did you recognize in this meditation?
2. what is the meaning of it?
3. How many times was it used?
4. What were the two colors you were guided to see and what did they represent? (google it)
5. Who was the other person in the meditation?
6. What was the whole purpose of the meditation?
YOGA HOMEWORK #1 DUE ON Thursday February 6, 2014
Bring in completed folder with your contract, 10 sheets of loose leaf (not a stack) paper,
a pen or pencil. Make sure your name and period are written on your folder.
YOGA HOMEWORK #2 DUE ON wednsday february 12, 2014
1. Go to simpletruths.com
2. Click on videos, (there are motivational books as well if you choose). Choose a quote from a video of your
3. choice that resonates or has an impact on you.
4. Write the quote on paper and the name of the person who wrote it.
5. Be creative.
6. Write your name, period and date in the back.
7. In a separate paper, write a complete paragraph explaining how and or why this quote has meaning to you.
8. Can you apply this quote in every day life?