Clanton Elementary School is located at
1000 Cloverleaf Drive in Clanton, Alabama.
Built in 1973, this facility houses Pre-Kindergarten
through Second Grade Students.
Our yearly enrollment is around 750 students and
about 90 faculty and staff.
Our county is known for the
famous "Chilton County Peaches".
Located in the Conference Room, our Retirees Wall
contains photographs of all the previous educators at CES.
Early photographs date back to the early 1970s.
This is the front entrance to the building.
Upon entering, visitors are greeted at the front window,
asked to sign-in, and receive a visitor's sticker.
CES encourages the help of volunteers.
Our new Kindergarten Building was added in 2011.
This facility houses 12 classrooms and is located
across the bus road from the main school.