- Stop by the office to pick up a Youth Internship ID badge.
- Arrive at the internship site ON TIME!
- Stay at the site the fully allotted time!
- Sign in at the office upon arrival back at the high school.
- Check in with Mrs. Keffeler, letting her know how the experience is going, and with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.
- A $10 lab fee is due by Sept. 30.
- OSHA must be completed prior to participating in any lab activity. OSHA vouchers cost $9 and must be paid prior to receiving a voucher number for log-in.
- Student attire for lab will be a chef's coat (provided by the school), closed toe shoes and proper hair restraint.
- Students are required to have a 3-ring binder and folder for all hand-outs, assignments, and pertinent paperwork.
1-2 of 2