A Simple Idea....OPEN SOURCE CITRUS
Provide local sources of public fruit by planting Satsuma and other citrus trees on maintained but underused urban spaces.
- A fresh food source for our community by our community
- CITY CITRUS is local, sustainable, and open-source.
- Beautifies the urban environment and adds to the diminishing local treescape.
- Enhances neighborhood involvement and well-being.
- Open-Source Citrus: EVERYONE may pick some fruit from CITY CITRUS trees.
Thank you to Winifred and Kevin Reilly who generously donated seed money for this project.