DAILY WATCH SALE. ANALOG ATOMIC SOLAR WATCH.
Daily Watch Sale
- Relating to the period of a single day
- Done, produced, or occurring every day or every weekday
- every day; without missing a day; "he stops by daily"
- of or belonging to or occurring every day; "daily routine"; "a daily paper"
- a newspaper that is published every day
- a small portable timepiece
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The activity or business of selling products
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- A quantity or amount sold
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
Daily Wear: Saturday, May 26th
dress: $4, thrifted from l'ouvoir
watch: 1930s wind-up watch, gift
shoes: $40, on sale from $110 at feet first
08 Aug 10 - Garage Sale
Time to dump the junk. Thanks eBay!
Related topics: cheap plastic watcheslucien piccard chronographdesigner watchanalog and digital watchespulsar watches pricesraymond weil men watchwatch csi episodeswatch full episodes of gilmore girls season 5