Ultimate Frisbee--also known simply as Ultimate
--is a fast paced game played with a flying disc. The object of the game is to score points by making a series of passes, ultimatly passing the disc into your team's end zone--similar to an endzone in football. In official Ultimate games, players may not run with the disc and may only move by pivoting one foot while holding the disc.
- I can make successful passes, of varying lengths, to a teammate 75% of the time.
- I can demonstrate and execute a successful backhand gripped throw 4 out of 5 attempts.
- I can demonstrate and execute a successful forehand gripped throw 75% of the time.
- I can catch a frisbee while moving (running, jumping, etc.) 4 out of 5 attempts.
- I can throw a frisbee at least halfway down the field on a throw-off 100% of the time.
- I can play the Ultimate Frisbee game while displaying good sportsmanship and working cooperatively with my teammates 100% of the time.