EASY ROOM DECORATING IDEAS. DECORATIVE TABLE BASE
Easy Room Decorating Ideas
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- Be careful
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Space that can be occupied or where something can be done, esp. viewed in terms of whether there is enough
- Opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, esp. without causing trouble or damage
- board: live and take one's meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
- A part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
Wind Chime Farm
Mom and Vic's new house in Stanley, NC has come a long way. When they started work on it in mid-April of last year, I believe I referred to it as a shit-hole. I knew it would greatly improve with Vic's vision and work ethic behind the project, but I had no idea how fast. With the help of his brother and nephews (plus Mom, aunt Judi, uncle Jon, occasional assistance from other family, and a plumber), Vic has jump-started this place down the path of being just as lovely as the home they left. It still has some work to go, but I think it's now easier to appreciate what it will become. Almost everything in the house (including things like doors, the hardwood on the floors, etc.) that they didn't already own was either an amazing thrift store treasure, a craigslist find, or the winnings of a brilliantly haggled deal. The whole project so far has been done on a (relatively speaking) shoestring budget.
September 12 2008
21/365 We were total do-ers this week -- three years after moving in, we finally unpacked the dish boxes in the guest room, cleaned the room up, and repainted it. Today? The Hopalong Cassidy three-sheet has a permanent home at last. *Insert William Boyd gleeful cackle here.*
See also: decorating with grey wallsmetal lawn decorationsdecorative wall coveringdecorating a country homebridal shower table decorationhome garden decorfrench toile decorvintage decorating blogscountry cow decorideas for decorating picture frames