- The period immediately before and after December 25
- period extending from Dec. 24 to Jan. 6
- The annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church
- a Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ; a quarter day in England, Wales, and Ireland
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" is a song by Darlene Love from the 1963 Christmas compilation album, A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector.
- ready-made pieces of computerized graphic art that can be used to decorate a document
- Clip art, in the graphic arts, refers to pre-made images used to illustrate any medium. Today, clip art is used extensively in both personal and commercial projects, ranging from home-printed greeting cards to commercial candles. Clip art comes in many forms, both electronic and printed.
- copyright free photos or drawings.
- Predrawn pictures and symbols that computer users can add to their documents, often provided with word-processing software and drawing packages
- A district near such a line
- boundary line: a line that indicates a boundary
- surround: extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle; "The forest surrounds my property"
- A line separating two political or geographical areas, esp. countries
- margin: the boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- The edge or boundary of something, or the part near it
christmas border clip art - On the
On the Border
Limited edition 'Vinyl Replica Series' released by WEA/Asia to coincide with their Autumn 2004 tour there. The album package is specially redesigned to resemble the original vinyl packaging. Originally released in 1974. Digitally Remastered.
On their third album, the Eagles finally produced a No. 1 hit with "The Best of My Love," but most of On the Border is marked by tough rockers, not sweet ballads. "Already Gone" is a brusque kiss-off and "Midnight Flyer" a bluegrass kicker, while "James Dean" recalls the '50s rebel icon, and the title track reflects on paranoia and creeping Big Brotherism. The Eagles also cover a Tom Waits tune, "Ol' 55," and pay tribute to alt-country godfather Gram Parsons on "My Man." The album title is prophetic in the sense that the band that made this record (bolstered by the addition of guitarist Don Felder) was on the verge of greatness, but not quite there yet. --Daniel Durchholz
Closed Road at the border in Noyan, Qc
Closed Road at the border in Noyan, Qc. Until a couple of years ago, it was possible to cross the border there and report to Noyan/Alburg, The white house in USA and the grey one is right on the border. The road is in Canada.
Maria Miglietti, East Germany Border
This was the border between West Germany and East Germany on October 1986. The photo was shot at Herleshausen, Hessen.