TOC Education & Resources
- specialize in Chinese language and culture programs
- promote intercultural communication
- support project collaboration
- tailor-make classes/workshops
TOC Education & Resources (TOC 拓思) was founded by Dr. Christine TN Wong in 2002. TOC is dedicated to offer programs and services that cultivate an authentic appreciation for cultural diversity, foster creativity in education, and promote intercultural communication. Locally in Vancouver (Canada), TOC is moving beyond geographical boundaries and engaging internationally through various services and programs.
Whether your organization requires a one-day workshop or an in-depth program of ongoing training and instruction, TOC Education & Resources draws on a pool of professional facilitators and instructors to provide flexible training solutions and meet all of your unique needs.
Ongoing Cultural Program
one-on-one | group | in person | online
- Cantonese & Chinese Culture
- Tao Te Ching and Modern Life
- The Art of War & the peace of mind
TOC Chinese Program 拓思中文課程 (2002-2014)
-- Cantonese and Mandarin Classes for kids and teens