CHRISTCHURCH WHITE PAGES PHONE BOOK
- A city in New Zealand, on the eastern coast of South Island; pop. 303,400
- industrial city at the center of a rich agricultural region
- Christchurch (Ōtautahi) is the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand, and the country's second-largest urban area. It lies one third of the way down the South Island's east coast, just north of Banks Peninsula which itself, since 2006, lies within the formal limits of Christchurch.
- Christchurch was a parliamentary electorate in Christchurch, New Zealand. It existed three times. Originally it was the Town of Christchurch from 1853 to 1860. From the 1860-61 election to the 1871 election, it existed as City of Christchurch.
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- Phone Book is an improv game,played in the dramatic arts,or for fun at home.
- (Phone Books) The Internet Phone Books are a way to search for an individual usually at a university who might be using the Internet. They are similar to traditional phone books but with the convenience of on-line access.
- phonebook: a directory containing an alphabetical list of telephone subscribers and their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory
christchurch white pages phone book - Christchurch Tram
Christchurch Tram - 24"W x 15"H - Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Christchurch Watermill. Christchurch. Dorset