Designed to further develop the skills you learned in "Verbal Communications Essentials," this course will help you learn the "advanced techniques" that will make you even more valuable to your team, your clients, and Cognizant. The focus in this course is on communicating verbally with more tools, and at "higher levels." You'll learn key techniques for developing more personal presence, for interacting more meaningfully with others, and getting more action, faster, on the job.
What you'll do:
- Engage in a variety of communication exercises and have your performance critiqued
- Discuss your most important communication issues
- Discuss some best and worst communication practices
- You will learn how to use communications to have "presence"
- You will learn how to develop trust at all levels
- You will learn how to understand and use body language
- You will learn the (gentle) art of real persuasion
- You will learn how to handle difficult conversations