A key ingredient in the recipe for client satisfaction and profitability for all parties: Embracing technical elements of design, collaboratively at the right level of detail in each phase. This brings greater freedom for design expression, by not becoming ensnared during subsequent phases, documentation, and construction. According to the Construction Specifications Institute, "the information embodied in specifications can lead to better performing projects through reduced cost, fewer schedule delays, and decreased overall risk. This in turn creates value for the owner and other stakeholders in the construction project."
Specifications and integration consulting for the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry, based in Alexandria VA, covering but not limited to the DC metro area.
- Project specifications: UniFormat Preliminary Project Descriptions (PPD Format), Outline specifications, Full length and abbreviated CD specifications; Design-Bid-Build non-proprietary or proprietary as required, Design-Build and performance specifications, CMa, CMc, Owner-Build, Integrated Practice Delivery (IPD).
- Sustainable (green) specifications.
- SpecsIntact specifications.
- Renovation and preservation specifications.
- Office master specifications development, practice integration, and regionalization.
- Commercial master guide specifications consulting.
- Manufacturer guide specifications.
- Owner/Facility Management standards updating and development.
- Quality assurance review services.
- Educational services.
- MasterFormat updates and training.
- Custom macro development.