It is recommended that attendees have:
- a solid understanding of creating Google Forms and how Forms & Spreadsheets interact before joining this session.
- Experience installing and interacting with Apps Scripts (Preferred)
- A laptop. Your mileage may vary on an iPad--or you may not be able to get hands-on.
In this hands-on one-hour session, we will cover the following (and possibly more)
- Doctopus - Gives teachers the ability to auto-generate, pre-share, and manage grading and feedback on template Docs for group and individual projects.
- (If there's time) Autocrat - a multi-purpose document merge tool that allows you to take any personalized, row-based spreadsheet data and create, save, attach to email, and share templated documents.
Looking for Hands on With Google Apps Scripts Part I??
Want to read up more on Doctopus? Then head over here