It is recommended that attendees have:
- a basic understanding of creating Google Forms and how Forms & Spreadsheets interact before joining this session.
- A laptop. Your mileage may vary on an iPad--or you may not be able to get hands-on.
In this hands-on one-hour session, we will cover the following:
- What are Apps Scripts?
- Flubaroo - Simplify Grading [Old version with Scripts]
- Doctopus - Share, organize, and assess student work in Google Drive [Old version with Scripts]
- And even more scripts! http://cloudlab.newvisions.org/home
And the new "Add Ons" for the new version of spreadsheets
Explore these if you have some time
- gClass Folders - Create and share folders with your students
Looking for Hands on With Google Apps Scripts Part II?
- please visit this spreadsheet and make a copy of the spreadsheet
- Install the Doctopus script from the script gallery and then run the script
- Share a document with your "students"
- Install the Goobric plugin (Chrome only) and then make a copy of this rubric
- Attach the rubric to the document you shared with your students. Test out using the rubric to give feedback.
Want to read up more on Doctopus? Then head over here