- Hairstyles is a title used for international editions of a professional
hairdressing magazine originally published in Barcelona, Spain under the name
Peluquerias . The founder of the magazine is Spanish hairdresser Lluis
- A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of head hair. The
fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion,
and cosmetics, although practical, cultural, and popular considerations also
influence some hairstyles.
- A particular way in which a person's hair is cut or arranged
- (hairstyle) hairdo: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman's
- (of a sea or river) Having many small waves
- rough with small waves; "choppy seas"
- having many small, rough waves; Discontinuous, intermittent
- marked by abrupt transitions; "choppy prose"
- primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in
duration; "a short life"; "a short flight"; "a short holiday"; "a short story";
"only a few short months"
- Measuring a small distance from end to end
- (of a journey) Covering a small distance
- (of a garment or sleeves on a garment) Only covering the top part of a
person's arms or legs
- the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- abruptly: quickly and without warning; "he stopped suddenly"
Gaj looking at the choppy seas left by the
Force 10 storm that blew through the night before.
Choppy Seas at Whitley
Looking at the choppy North sea on a wintery