Professor, Department of Economics, Monash University
Ph.D. in Economics, University of Minnesota
B.A. in Economics, Seoul National University
Industrial organization, economics of organization, corporate finance/governance, development economics, political economy
- Competitive Personalized Pricing, with Z. Chen and N. Matsushima, forthcoming, Management Science.
- Pricing with Cookies: Behavior-based Price Discrimination and Spatial Competition, with S. King and N. Matsushima, Management Science, 64, No. 12, 5669-5687, December 2018.
- Media, Institutions, and Government Action: Prevention vs. Palliation in the Time of Cholera, with P. A. Raschky, European Journal of Political Economy, 41, 75-93, 2016.
- Earnings Management Surrounding CEO Turnover: Evidence from Korea, with J.-S. Choi and Y.-M. Kwak, Abacus, 50, No. 1, 25-55, 2014.
- The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion, with N. Matsushima, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 31, No. 1, 119-130, 2013.
- Child Labour and Schooling Responses to Access to Microcredit in Rural Bangladesh, with A. Islam, Economic Inquiry, 51, No. 1, 46-61, 2013.
- On the Optimality of Multi-tier Hierarchies: Coordination versus Incentives, with S. Ishiguro, Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization, 28, No. 3, 486-517, 2012.
- Bailout Stigma, with Y.-K. Che and K. Rhee, 2018.
- Information Transmission through Influence Activities, with I.-U. Park, Department of Economics Discussion Paper 53-12, Monash University, 2012.