Science and Engineering 2, Room 311
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
University of California at Merced
Merced, CA 95344
Email: waynecool [at] mail [dot]dlut[dot]edu[dot]cn
I am currently a Ph.D. candidate in Dalian University of Technology supervised by Prof. Huchuan Lu. During the fall of 2016 to the fall of 2017, I am sponsored by the China Scholarship Council, and working with Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang. I received B.E. from Dalian University of Technology in 2012. I am interested in computer vision and related problems. Typically, I am interested in visual tracking, video segmentation and person re-identification.
1. Chong Sun, Dong Wang, Huchuan Lu, Occlusion-Aware Fragment-based Tracking with Spatial-Temporal Consistency, IEEE Transaction on Image Processing,2016, 25(8):3814-3825.
2. Chong Sun, Fu Li, Huchuan Lu, Gang Hua, Visual Tracking via Joint Discriminative Appearance Learning, online published by IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (DOI: 10.1109/TCSVT.2016.2595265).
3. Chong Sun, Huchuan Lu, Interactive Video Segmentation via Local Appearance Model, online published by IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (DOI:10.1109/TCSVT.2016.2543038).
4. Chong Sun, Dong Wang, Huchuan Lu, Person Re-identification with Latent Variables, accepted by IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
5. Yi Xiao, Huchuan Lu, Chong Sun, Pose Estimation Based on Pose Cluster and Candidates Recombination, IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2015, 25(6):935-943.
6. Tiantian Wang, Lihe Zhang, Huchuan Lu, Chong Sun, Jinqing Qi, Kernelized Subspace Ranking for Saliency Detection, accepted by ECCV 2016 (DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-46484-8_27).
Outstanding Graduate Student (Dalian University of Technology), 2015.