HOW TO GET FREE RINGTONES FOR YOUR CELL. MAKE FREE MP3 RINGTONES.
How To Get Free Ringtones For Your Cell
- A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- A small monastery or nunnery dependent on a larger one
- a device that delivers an electric current as the result of a chemical reaction
- A small room in which a prisoner is locked up or in which a monk or nun sleeps
- any small compartment; "the cells of a honeycomb"
- (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- A small compartment in a larger structure such as a honeycomb
Partially Regressed Germ Cell Tumor
This patient was a 48 y/o male who presented with a right testicular mass of about 9 months’ duration. Serum tumor markers (AFP, b-hCG, LDH) were within reference range. Testicular ultrasound showed multiple heterogenous lesions suspicious for neoplasm. The orchiectomy specimen showed multiple smooth-walled unilocular cysts near the upper pole of the testis filled with hemorrhagic, mucoid material. The lower half of the specimen showed an ill-defined whitish firm area. The final diagnosis was partially regressed germ cell tumor with residual teratoma.
CHO (chinese hamster ovary)-Zellen als continuous cell line DNA-Tubulin-Doppelfarbung mit 2 Antikorpern und DAPI Detektion uber Fluoreszenzmikroskopie rot: Tubulin = Protein des Cytoskeletts der Zelle blau: DNA (im Zellkern) oben rechts: sich teilende Zelle: man sieht die Ausbildung des Spindelapparates (rot), der die entstehenden Zellkerne auseinanderzieht (blaues Gewurschtel) (done by my girlfriend)