Donate Sports Equipment - Heidelberg Printing Equipment.
Donate Sports Equipment
- Words Covered: bat, ball, helmet, baseball cap, glove, skies, skateboard, baseball, racket, shin guard, net, knee pads
- equipment needed to participate in a particular sport
- Sports equipment is a general term for any object used for sport or exercise.
- (donation) contribution: a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
- give to a charity or good cause; "I donated blood to the Red Cross for the victims of the earthquake"; "donate money to the orphanage"; "She donates to her favorite charity every month"
- (donation) contribution: act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity
- Allow the removal of (blood or an organ) from one's body for transplantation, transfusion, or other use
Shaaz Mehboob presents sports equipment to young people
Shaaz Mehboob presents sports equipment to young people in Casablanca. They are part of a project run by Millage with children from the shantytowns in the area. The kit was donated by the Fuad Nahdi from the previous PBI visit in November 2006.
Donated Sports Equipment
With a new program, Cuidad Sandino is working with high risk youth to get them involved in sports and off the streets. LifeLink donated soccer and baseball equipment for the program.
Related topics: body pilates equipmentused bakery equipment canadaaviation equipment linedog agility training equipmentcoffman electrical equipmentmeridian stereo equipmentheavy equipment operator jobs in georgia