Vintage fashion photography blog. Toronto alternative fashion week 2011.
Vintage Fashion Photography Blog
- Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- the oldness of wines
- web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"
- read, write, or edit a shared on-line journal
- (blogger) a person who keeps and updates a blog
- Add new material to or regularly update a blog
614 Magazine Fall 2011 Fashion Guide
Photography: Nick Fancher Models: Mae Sabet and Ross Monat Styling: Erika Dellatorre and Erica Zurmehly Makeup: Leigh Ann Ehmann Hair: Beth Gibbony Seitz
lomo lc-a : a vintage & fashion car
Milano.ITALY don't use this image on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © All rights reserved
Related topics: new fashion wholesaleladies fashion pursesdelhi street fashionfashion websites for young womenmen japanese fashionpolly pocket fashion gamessize ladies fashionfashion news articlefashion show ideasjobs in fashion marketing