Food To Clean The Colon - Starting A Cleaning Services Business - Lack Of Clean Water In Africa.
Food To Clean The Colon
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- the basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos
- The main part of the large intestine, which passes from the cecum to the rectum and absorbs water and electrolytes from food that has remained undigested. Its parts are called the ascending, transverse, descending, and sigmoid colon
- the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted
- a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal
- any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
| Colón |
Monumento a Colon, Junta d'Obres del Port - (1907), Torre Colon - (1971) Arquitectos: Josep Anglada & Daniel Gelabert & Josep Ribas Altura: 110 metros
Colon St. is the oldest street in Philippines. Located at the heart of Cebu City.
See also: gun cleaning rustprofessional cleaning systemall clean janitorialindustrial chemical cleaningclean and shinegreen upholstery cleaningrugs dry cleaninghow to clean your colon naturallyclean on the inside rap