Home‎ > ‎


Dinner & Bells: Weather Watch

posted Jan 20, 2016, 7:22 AM by Rick Wood

We are watching developments of the snow storm that may impact Ring In the New Year: Dinner & Bells on Saturday.

The decision whether to postpone or not will be made on Friday afternoon.
  1. Email will be sent to those on our list and those who purchased tickets online.
  2. An announcement will be posted on this site.
  3. An announcement will be posted on our VoiceMail at 860.631.3246.

Questions: Email Rick at ChimeInMusic@gmail.com

1-1 of 1