- Begin by cutting the meat into ½-inch cubes.
- Put your cubed meat into a large frying pan and fill with water until it just covers the meat in the pan. Boil until tender and strain well, saving the broth for later.
- Coat the meat lightly with flour and then saute it with the olive oil in a frying pan until it is well seared on all sides.
- Add your minced garlic and stir it in with the meat for about 15 seconds.
- Add the broth; the Chimayo Chile Brothers' Red Chile Powder and then salt to taste.
- Simmer the mixture until the sauce thickens and then serve it hot with refried beans, rice and Tortillas.