Ministry to Churches
Ministry to Children
Child Protection and Safeguarding
Helping children to see themselves as loved and accepted by the Heavenly Father and the church that serves Him.
In Uganda children constitute over 57% of the population. Half of these children live in multidimensional poverty and are deprived in at least two crucial areas of their rights (nutrition, health, clean water, shelter, education, and child protection).
Many of these children have been affected by physical, sexual or emotional abuse and loss of parents due to AIDS, diseases, war and others.
The Province of the Church of Uganda is involved in bringing children and their ministry to the limelight, involving them to develop their gifts and getting the community, churches and schools to give them hope for the future.
- Developing children’s ministry in Province of Church of Uganda.
- Training and equipping leaders /teachers /chaplains with ministry skills for involvement in church and schools (counselling, teaching, discipleship and stewardship)
- Establishing child protection policy in schools and churches.
- Bringing children to the knowledge of Christ and developing their character and life skills.
- Increasing access and retention of teachers and workers for young people at all levels.
- Mobilizing financial and material resources to run and sustain the ministry.