Need a child care referral?

Are you a parent needing child care?

You can access a list of providers that meets your needs through the Internet, or by telephone from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.

Parents wanting to find child care through the Internet should go to the family page on the Child Care Aware of Kansas (formerly KACCRRA) website, scroll down, and click on South Kansas Search.

Parents who prefer to talk with a phone counselor for a child care referral should call 1.877.678.2548.

Our agency, as well as the Child Care Aware of Kansas, is interested in your feedback. After you receive the referral, please take a moment to take the family survey.

Web Count Stats
Web Stats