ROME COOKING : FDA COOKING TEMPERATURES : VEGETABLE OIL COOKING.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The capital of Italy, situated in the west central part of the country, on the Tiber River, about 16 miles (25 km) inland; pop. 2,791,000. According to tradition, the ancient city was founded by Romulus (after whom it is named) in 753 bc on the Palatine Hill; as it grew it spread to the other six hills of Rome (Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline, Esquiline, and Quirinal). Rome was made capital of a unified Italy in 1871
- the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
- An industrial city in northwestern Georgia, on the Coosa River; pop. 34,980
- capital and largest city of Italy; on the Tiber; seat of the Roman Catholic Church; formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
- Used allusively to refer to the Roman Catholic Church
- (roman) relating to or characteristic of people of Rome; "Roman virtues"; "his Roman bearing in adversity"; "a Roman nose"
Cooking Adventure #2: Bruschetta
Yep, my second cooking creation ever. And I wasn't even hungry, so I gave almost all of them to my roommates.
Chef Andrea cooked in the kitchen, but brought it out to the dining room to show us halfway through.
Related topics: cooking show cooking gamescooking oatmeal cerealcooking along with gordon ramsaykids cooking blogcooking classes kansas city areakorean cookingevil cooking mama kills animalscooking candied yamscooking mama online