Chicken N Dumplings Recipe - Breaded Chicken Tender Recipe.
Chicken N Dumplings Recipe
- A small, fat person
- (dumpling) dessert made by baking fruit wrapped in pastry
- A pudding consisting of apples or other fruit enclosed in a sweet dough and baked
- A small savory ball of dough (usually made with suet) that may be boiled, fried, or baked in a casserole
- Dumplings are cooked balls of dough. They are based on flour, potatoes, bread or matzoh meal, and may include meat, fish, or sweets. They may be cooked by boiling, steaming, simmering, frying, or baking. They may have a filling, or there may be other ingredients mixed into the dough.
- dumpling: small balls or strips of boiled or steamed dough
- easily frightened
- Meat from such a bird
- A game in which the first person to lose nerve and withdraw from a dangerous situation is the loser
- a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs; believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
- A domestic fowl kept for its eggs or meat, esp. a young one
- the flesh of a chicken used for food
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A medical prescription
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- directions for making something
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
025/365, 20 November 2009 Tried tackling an item on my Culinary Bucket List (you know, things you want to make in your lifetime, for cooking nerds?) and... made something. It wasn't quite chicken 'n' dumplings like I was hoping for, in its traditional sense, but it was still good. Ah, well, it'll be better next time, with a new recipe.
I was craving a taste of home, so I concocted a vegan version of chicken 'n dumplings. I used TVP chunks for the chicken and a biscuit recipe for the dumplings. Added some escarole from our veggie box to make it a little greener.
See also: honey chicken wings reciperecipe for chicken chili with white beansboneless chicken tenderloin recipeschicken and white bean chili recipestasty baked chicken recipesrecipes with chicken thighschicken with pesto sauce recipespicy shredded chicken recipefried chicken recipescrispy fried chicken recipes