Electric cooking burner - Easy cooking recipes for college students.
Electric Cooking Burner
- An electric train or other vehicle
- a car that is powered by electricity
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- an apparatus for burning fuel (or refuse); "a diesel engine is an oil burner"
- Merge Records had released two 7-inch singles while the band was active, 1990-1992.
- A thing that burns something or is burned, in particular
- A part of a stove, lamp, etc., that emits and shapes a flame
- An apparatus in which a fuel is used or an aromatic substance is heated
- the heating elements of a stove or range on which pots and pans are placed for cooking; "the electric range had one large burner and three smaller one"
Johns cooking in his kitchen, Orosi
Johns cooks the main dishes for their restaurant and has a 6-burner gas stove, electric stove and oven, and microwave, as well as a rice cooker and small refrigerator in his kitchen.
new propane tabletop burner
mom and the old man brought a new tabletop propane burner so they can have hotpot. the old electric hotpot was broken.
See also: girls games cooking mamacooking cup conversionvegetarian japanese cookingfree online cooking courseturnip greens cookingvegetarian cooking coursesfree cooking recipes for kids