Cooking Knives : Cooking Measuring Conversion.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (knife) edge tool used as a cutting instrument; has a pointed blade with a sharp edge and a handle
- use a knife on; "The victim was knifed to death"
- A cutting instrument composed of a blade and a handle into which it is fixed, either rigidly or with a joint
- An instrument such as this used as a weapon
- A cutting blade forming part of a machine
- (knife) tongue: any long thin projection that is transient; "tongues of flame licked at the walls"; "rifles exploded quick knives of fire into the dark"
Our new kitchen knives on their new magnetic rack. I don't know what the one on the left is for, but that's the one I'm reaching for when the burgler shows up.
I went knife shopping with trufflepig and someone ended up with a new knife for myself, too. I got the GLOBAL 18mm vegetable knife, fluted.
See also: vegetarian cookingcooking while campingcampground cookingpizza cooking tempthai home cookingramadan cooking recipescooking classes in honolulucooking substitutions