Chicago Cooking. Cooking Programmes On Tv.
- largest city in Illinois; a bustling Great Lakes port that extends 26 miles along the southwestern shoreline of Lake Michigan
- Michigan: a gambling card game in which chips are placed on the ace and king and queen and jack of separate suits (taken from a separate deck); a player plays the lowest card of a suit in his hand and successively higher cards are played until the sequence stops; the player who plays a card
- Chicago ( or ) is the largest city in both Illinois and the Midwest, and the third most populous city in the United States, with over 2.8 million residents. Its metropolitan area, commonly named "Chicagoland," is the 26th most populous in the world, home to an estimated 9.
- A city in northeastern Illinois, on Lake Michigan; pop. 2,896,016. Chicago developed during the 19th century as a major grain market and food-processing center
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
Cooking: Mac n cheese casserole
A joint effort, this dish includes a packaged Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese dinner that acts as an outer layer for a ton of veg sauteed with turkey pastrami. It was baked with a small bag of salt and vinegar potato chips on top and a little extra cheddar cheese. Amazingly, the salt was well balanced and we have a semi-healthy meal for a few days!
Yellow-crowned Night Herons (adults) Heron Pond Chicago Cook County IL July 2010 Jeff Skrentny IMG 7629
Yellow-crowned Night Herons (adults) Heron Pond Chicago Cook County IL July 2010 Jeff Skrentny
See also: cooking classes in hong kongcooking games easy bakecooking light phone numbermushrooms cookingcooking by the book lyricsdiabetic cooking magazine subscriptioncooking a pre cooked ham