Happy Fall Semester Aztecs!
Welcome to your resource page for the activities and events for Health and Human Services
ANY PLANS THIS WEEKEND?!
If not, you should join us at the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!!
Earn 2 cord points, raise awareness &
meet new people in other Orgs, Majors, and CHHS members!!
ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE SIGN UP ON OUR GOOGLE DOC AND MAKING STRIDES LINK UNDER OUR EVENTS TAB!
Our College Of Health And Human Services College Council...
Want Some Background Information? Well...
Once again, welcome to the College of Health and Human Services College Council page!
Come out and learn more about CHHS at the first meeting Wednesday, September 9th!
Email ALL your org events for cord point approval **TWO WEEKS BEFORE**
**Email Them to**
Want to Find Out Which Events You Can Receive Cord Points For?
Check out our
"Cord Points" section
Want To Come To A General Body Meeting?
They are every other Wednesday!
(See Dates Below)
**Location & Time**
(3rd Floor of Student Union) @10:00am
Have Any Questions?
Please feel free to Email us!
**Our Email is** chhspublicrelations@gmail.
FOLLOW US ON
Why Get Involved?
No matter your major...
- Getting involved with your college council is a great way to both work with organizations that share your interests and connect you with students on the same academic pathway!
Whether your passion is in...
- Volunteering, building awareness, or exploring your career options, CHHSCC has a variety of ambitious organizations you can join!
We Challenge You to...
- Take advantage of the opportunities our college council provides and, in return, promise to help you make your SDSU experience both meaningful and fun!
Remember To Check Out Our:
- "Events Calendar" to see what CHHSCC has going on this semester**
As a council, we hope to...
- Promote the interest of the students within the CHHS majors
- Develop articulated procedures for organizing and coordinating interdisciplinary student participation within the CHHS
- Develop and maintain systems of communication to act upon professional and non-professional issues affecting the students of the CHHS
THINK GLOBALLY, ACT LOCALLY...