Serves: 6 Prep time: 2min Cook time: Low for 8 hours; Hi for 4-5 hours
- About 3lb frozen chicken (boneless skinless chicken thighs)
- 1 jar salsa (15 oz)
- 1 can black beans (15 oz)
- 1 can corn (15oz) or frozen corn
- Few dashes of Garlic salt (i’d say about 1- 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of cumin powder
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- Dump frozen chicken in crockpot and sprinkle garlic salt on each surface.
- Pour salsa, black beans, and corn into crock pot with garlic and cumin powder.
- Set to low and cook for 8 hours.
- When you wake up in the morning (or after coming home from work), stir up the chicken to shred it and put in cream cheese and mix well. Let sit for a while (5-10min).
- Serve with rice or tortillas. Enjoy!