(Note - the above format of the records is being superseded by a new system for keeping club records,
but of course those records above will be contained within it)
You can now submit your record times yourself in a form found below.
The web master is in the process of extending the older-style records above to include the top ten times for each distance.
- To open the possibility of being included in the records to more club members and so encourage improvement/progression to a greater number of people
- So that when new records are made, the previous holder does not just disappear
- To honour the achievements of those in the club who were 2nd or 3rd
....or 10th and only just a little slower than the top slot
- You must have been a Chepstow Harrier at the time of your submitted result
- You must provide
some kind of verification of the time - web link to exact results page (and not just the website of the organiser) or photo/scan of printed
results - send these photos/scans to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep the process from becoming too cumbersome, difficult and time
consuming for the webmaster, all records submitted must have been within the
last 10 years. So 2007 onwards only.
- Only current paid up club members can submit times
- If the webmaster cannot verify your time with the information you provide, it will be deleted
The records will hopefully become something more than just 'records'.
To submit a time to be included simply click on the distance you would like to submit a time for, and then fill out the form.
You can view all the submission made by members in a spreadsheet.
|*NOTES on existing club records at top of page*
- All age categories are based on Age on Race Day
- Junior category = under 20 on day of race.