- A restaurant prepares and serves food, drink and dessert to customers. Meals are generally served and eaten on premises, but many restaurants also offer take-out and food delivery services. Restaurants vary greatly in appearance and offerings, including a wide variety of cuisines and service models.
- A place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises
- a building where people go to eat
- Restaurant is a 1998 independent film starring Adrien Brody, Elise Neal, David Moscow and Simon Baker. Written by Tom Cudworth and directed by Eric Bross, Restaurant was the follow-up to this writing–directing duo's first film, TenBenny, which also starred Adrien Brody.
- Cheddars are a brand of baked Cheddar cheese-flavoured British-style savoury biscuit,having a granular crumbly texture unlike crackers which are harder, more brittle and flaky in texture. They are manufactured by McVitie's as an alternative to other snack foods such as fried potato crisps.
- The food available or to be served in a restaurant or at a meal
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant; "the menu was in French"
- the dishes making up a meal
- (computer science) a list of options available to a computer user
- A list of dishes available in a restaurant
- A list of commands or options, esp. one displayed on screen
photo - Jonesy's Steakhouse Lunch menu
A tradition in the Napa/Travis/Vacaville area for over 50 years (I remember coming here for an important dinner celebration way back in the 1960s). The decor has gone decidedly upscale, but they still have the Jonesy's potatoes (hash browns with grilled onions and cheddar cheese!! - "Rostis", if you are from Switzerland -- yumm!!!!).
UPDATE 2/2011: Sad news! We stopped by here, only to discover that Jonesy's is now closed (and has been for several months). I'm so sad.
"Aged Cheddar Chee"
On the menu at the Garlic Bistro, on Denman Street in Vancouver, British Columbia.