Tablecloths Patterns - What Size Tablecloth For 6 Foot Table
- A cloth spread over a table, esp. during meals
- (tablecloth) a covering spread over a dining table
- A tablecloth is a cloth used to cover a table. Typically tablecloths are made of cotton or other natural fibres, or fabrics made from man made or synthetic fibres. Some are designed to be easy to wipe clean, often using PVC coated materials.
- A repeated decorative design
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
This is my first attempt at the tablecloth pattern from Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted gifts. My husband didn't like the asymmetrical look so I cut off half of the solid end and added to the other side of the quilt.
Flower with Dough Bowl
Small white, herb flower in glass vase sitting next to white, vintage dough bowl on a blue pattterned tablecloth.
Similar posts: zebra plastic tableclothspode christmas tableclothcow print napkinswestern paper napkinslinen and chair cover rentalluxury paper napkinsnavy blue linen skirt