Cooking Bream - The Art Of French Cooking By Julia Child
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- clean (a ship's bottom) with heat
- flesh of any of various saltwater fishes of the family Sparidae or the family Bramidae
- Used in names of other fishes resembling or related to this, e.g., sea bream
- A greenish-bronze deep-bodied freshwater fish native to Europe, popular with anglers
- flesh of various freshwater fishes of North America or of Europe
Home Cooking Party: Main - Baked Sea Bream en Papillote (Cutting Open)
Home Cooking Party at Rei's Part 2! For the main course, we made ''Tai'' (sea bream), a whitemeat fish, baked ''en papillote'' or in a paper envelope. Here, I am cutting open the hot little packages in front of the guests and letting everyone enjoy the steam and aroma of fresh fish baked in expensive wine.
A bream (I forget what type) on my chopping board prior to being cooked.
Similar posts: thai cooking tipscast iron cooking stovesfree virtual cooking gamescooking fish in the oventurkey cooking recipescooking halibut fishcooking classes scotlandegg cooking timespasta cooking tips