Wireless cable router : Wireless fm stereo : Kensington ci65m wireless optical mouse
Wireless Cable Router
- Business Radio Service (BRS) formerly known as Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service (MMDS), also known as Wireless Cable, is a wireless telecommunications technology, used for general-purpose broadband networking or, more commonly, as an alternative method of cable television programming
- refers to cable-like TV programming sent over-the-air to an antenna on your roof or in your attic. It is NOT satellite TV. Multipoint Multichannel Distribution Service (MMDS) is the technical term for it.
- A multichannel broadcast service where the multiple channels are transmitted with frequency division multiplex (see FDMA: FREQUENCY DIVISION MULTIPLE ACCESS) in a manner similar to cable television. (Inglis & Luther, 1996)
- A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative moldings, etc
- a worker who routes shipments for distribution and delivery
- (computer science) a device that forwards data packets between computer networks
- a power tool with a shaped cutter; used in carpentry for cutting grooves
3 Julio 2005 MN700 Reserve Engineering 006
Router after addint the header pins to the PCB where the JTAG port should be, the red cable was for Vcc, but after soldering I find out there was a trace on the PCB that get VCC to the JTAG port, so you do not need to add additional power to the JTAG connection to re-flash this router. Just, connected the JTAG to your computer and do your things.
2008-02-07 - cable router
I can haz cable broadband. Shame Virgin are so mean with their hardware; a single port cable modem with no wireless is a bit cheap really.
Related topics: wireless router dsl modemwireless router for streaming videoa wireless phone jackwireless network card reviewwireless all in one inkjet printerwireless ccd camerawireless handheld trackball mouserange booster for wireless routerbelkin f5d7234 4 wireless g routerpassword protect linksys wireless g router