- printer: a machine that prints
- A printing press is a mechanical device for applying pressure to an inked
surface resting upon a print medium (such as paper or cloth), thereby
transferring the ink.
- T Shirt is a 1976 album by Loudon Wainwright III. Unlike his earlier
records, this (and the subsequent 'Final Exam') saw Wainwright adopt a full
blown rock band (Slowtrain) - though there are acoustic songs on T-Shirt,
including a talking blues.
- A T-shirt (T shirt or tee) is a shirt which is pulled on over the head to
cover most of a person's torso. A T-shirt is usually buttonless and collarless,
with a round neck and short sleeves.
- A short-sleeved casual top, generally made of cotton, having the shape of a
T when spread out flat
- jersey: a close-fitting pullover shirt
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at
twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors";
"a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book";
The print machine - Die Druckmaschine
A print machine