TIRE SIZES EXPLAINED DIAGRAM - THE TIRE STORE LANCASTER CA - CAR RACING TIRES
Tire Sizes Explained Diagram
- (Tire sizing) Plus sizing is the practice of changing a specific tire to a larger size while compensating with reductions in other aspects of the tire's size so that the new tire has the same diameter and circumference as the original tire to prevent any changes in speedometer accuracy, torque
- (Tire size) Tire code or Tyre code - Automobile tires are described by an alphanumeric code, which is generally molded into the sidewall of the tire. This code specifies the dimensions of the tire, and some of its key limitations, such as load-bearing ability, and maximum speed.
- (Tire size) Information displayed on the sidewall of a tire that includes its prefix and information about its dimensions, load capacity and speed rating.
- An explanation is a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, , and consequences of those facts.
- (explaining) The process of making something clear. (ch 16) (584)
- Account for (an action or event) by giving a reason as excuse or justification
- Minimize the significance of an embarrassing fact or action by giving an excuse or justification
- Make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas
- make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- A simplified drawing showing the appearance, structure, or workings of something; a schematic representation
- A figure composed of lines that is used to illustrate a definition or statement or to aid in the proof of a proposition
- (diagramming) schematization: providing a chart or outline of a system
- a drawing intended to explain how something works; a drawing showing the relation between the parts
Waiting for my flat tire to be repaired a week and a half ago, I wandered around the tire shop until I remembered I had my camera with me. Ergo, all the chrome shots (there are still more to be posted) and some interesting parts of parts. This one may look dull in the medium size posted on the stream, but the original size view shows more color and detail that are fascinating.
(Sometimes my ADD makes me stay on a theme for a number of images and then suddenly I say, "Hey! Time for a change...")
Cushman with airplane tire, 50-series
This is the rear wheel of a Cushman scooter that I am combining with another almost identical scooter. I'll get one good scooter and lots of spare parts. That is a 6 X 600 tire, the same size used on Piper Cubs and other similar light aircraft.. I take pictures like this to help me remember the way it was before disassembly. Notice that the rear wheel is mounted on a sub frame that moves up and down to smooth the ride. It has barrel springs but no shock absorbers.
Related topics: pirelli tires torontocar tire shopnorth eastern tyres and exhaustsjk tyre delhiused 33 inch tires for salemercedes wheels and tirestire rotation diagram