QUARTZ WATCH TESTER - KIDS POCKET WATCHES.
Quartz Watch Tester
- A quartz clock is a clock that uses an electronic oscillator that is regulated by a quartz crystal to keep time. This crystal oscillator creates a signal with very precise frequency, so that quartz clocks are at least an order of magnitude more accurate than good mechanical clocks.
- (Quartz Watches) These watches use a quartz crystal to measure time and a battery for power. You do not need to wind these watches up.
- (Quartz Watches) Watches with analogue or digital display, whose movement is powered by a quartz. The quartz analogue watch: The division of the time functions by means of quartz, whose vibrations are generated by a battery. The analogue time display is shown by electrically driven hands.
- a flat canopy (especially one over a four-poster bed)
- The Tester is a serialized reality program created by Sony Computer Entertainment and produced by 51 Minds. PR Newswire. February 1, 2010. Notable as the first original live-action series distributed on a video game console USA Today. March 5, 2010.
- A device that tests the functioning of something
- A person who tests something, esp. a new product
- examiner: someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- A person who tests another's proficiency
Silver watch, Ag 925/1000. With stones (CZ - cubic zirconia). Quartz watch, pearl face with Roman numerals, rims decorated with round white zircons. White scratched-leather watchstrap. This elegant square look is the perfect fashion accessory. Size of the watch approx 20x25mm. The width of the watchstrap is from 8 to 10mm.
I paid $10 cash for this elegant quartz watch. Photo: Pentax *istDL DSLR with Auto Sears f/2.8 28mm multicoated non-A macro lens.
Related topics: mens watch partsan antique pocket watchluminox ultimate field watchthird watch yokasmad men watch full episodesmio motiva heart rate monitor watchelgin watch pocketkids watch bandswatch friday ice cubechronograph mens watch