Wood top table : Tuscan style kitchen tables : Portable plastic folding table.
Wood Top Table
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Be taller than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
wood top table - AeroMarine Clear
AeroMarine Clear Epoxy Resin Kit for Bar Top, Counter Top, Table Top
Clear Epoxy Resin. 1.5 Quart Bartop Epoxy / Countertop Epoxy / Tabletop Epoxy. Dries Clear. Total yield of 1 1/2 quart mix clear epoxy with hardener. Consists of 1 quart of #300 resin and 1 pint of #21 Non Blushing Cycloaliphatic Hardener. Our best and most popular clear epoxy resin. It is ideal for most functions: Boat and aircraft building, poured countertops and general fiberglass and carbon fiber laminating. Great for building a 'Stitch and Glue' boat, Cedar strip kayak or canoe as well as for cold molded wood boat or fiberglass boats. This multifunctional epoxy is also used for pebble paving, pebble resurfacing, pebble repair, and pebble or stone decking. And automotive enthusiasts use it for laminating carbon fiber parts including hoods, dashes, etc. The 1.5, 3 and 6 gallon kits are available with handy metering pumps. It is also useful for poured countertops, bar tops and table tops; and even making Jewelry. The mix ratio is a simple 2:1 by either weight or volume. AeroMarine 300/21 is a thin, clear liquid. It has a working life of about 30 minutes, and sets hard in a few hours. Work life: 30 minutes@70F. Cure time: 24 hours@70F.
Patio table top detail
Size 66 in by 30 by 28 high Wood: red cedar 4 by 4, 2 by 4,1 by 6 and 3/4 in plywood for top broken floor tiles (porcelain) for top (22 square feet) Build time 4 hrs for table 2 hours for mosaic plus 2 hours for grout 1 hour stain Cost $300 can I would have liked to shape the legs but was a bit pressed for time.
The Small Carpenter's table
Sometimes brutalism creates modern luxury. The Small Carpenter's table is made of drifting wood leg, topped by marble at you own choices,from our selected range of colors. Sophisticated but brutally simple. Designed by Duangrit Bunnag Product sizes : W58 X D120 X H57 cm
wood top table
C7222K30N Dimensions (W x D x H): 60" x 36" x 30" This table is built for years of dependable service. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak and are smoothly machined and finished with an environmentally friendly waterborne acrylic finish. Each table has two book compartments installed in the apron. Features: -2.25'' square solid oak legs -Non-skid adjustable glides -13 gauge steel corner brackets -Book compartments measure 14.25'' W x 12.75'' D x 3-7/8'' H -Black rubber boots protect against chemical spills and scuffing -Overall Dimensions: 30'' H x 48'' W x 21'' D Surface Type Benefits Resistance ChemArmor -Durable, chemical resistant surface material -3mm PVC molding -Constructed with heat sensitive adhesive to create waterproof edge -Chemical Resistant -Class 1 fire rating Plastic Laminate -Excellent work surface that wears well under normal use -Superior resistance to scratching -Limited resistance to high temperatures and severe chemicals Phenolic Resin -Composite thermo fused top under pressure, with resistance throughout entire top -Will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemicals or solvents -Chemical resistance includes: -Nitric Acid 30pct -Acetic Acid 98pct -Sulfuric Acid 33pct -Phosphoric Acid 85pct -Mehtyl Ethyl Ketone -And Others 1'' Solid Epoxy Resin -Impervious to normal laboratory chemicals and heat -Solid and homogeneous -Extremely durable -Completely impervious to moisture -Chemical resistance includes: -Nitric Acid 70pct -Acetic Acid (glacial) -Hydrochloric Acid 20pct -Sulfuric Acid 60pct -Methyl Alcohol -Toluene -Benzene -And Others