MISSION COFFEE TABLE : SLATE WOOD COFFEE TABLE : DOLCE DARK WALNUT 3 DRAWER CONSOLE TABLE.
Mission Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- An organization or institution involved in a long-term assignment in a foreign country
- A group of people taking part in such an assignment
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters; "the planes were on a bombing mission"
- An important assignment carried out for political, religious, or commercial purposes, typically involving travel
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- a special assignment that is given to a person or group; "a confidential mission to London"; "his charge was deliver a message"
mission coffee table - Mission Coffee
Mission Coffee Table (Medium Oak) (1'7"H x 2'W x 4'D)
Decorate your home with the Mission Coffee Table, a thoroughly American furniture style. Made of solid ash wood with oak veneers, this cocktail table features unmistakable elements of authentic mission furniture, including blackened ironware, slatted elements, and corbel supported tops. Two solid wood drawer boxes are hung with full-extension, ball bearing drawer glides for storage, while the lower shelf offers additional placement of books and more! A hand padded medium oak finish completes the piece. Additional Mission Occasional Tables available: Sofa Table, End Table, Chairside Table. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.
This table is from L.L.Bean, it's called a Mission Coffee Table, but it was purchased in 2000. I don't believe they sell it anymore. It seemed a shame to store colorful beautiful yarn in plastic bins when I could store it in this coffee table and it could be seen and not effected by bugs either.
2009 Xmas window - antlers & dove (detail)
This antler shaped glass base coffee table, with matte silver dove is just perfect. Organic and smooth modern shapes combine beautifully.
mission coffee table
Chris Wright's pioneering 2006 book, The Mission of God, revealed that the typical Christian understanding of 'missions' encompasses only a small part of God's overarching mission for the world. God is relentlessly reclaiming the entire world for himself. In The Mission of God's People, Wright shows how God's big-picture plan directs the purpose of God's people, the church. Wright emphasizes what the Old Testament teaches Christians about being the people of God. He addresses questions of both ecclesiology and missiology with topics like 'called to care for creation,' 'called to bless the nations,' 'sending and being sent,' and 'rejecting false gods.' As part of the Biblical Theology for Life Series, this book provides pastors, teachers and lay learners with first-rate biblical study while at the same time addressing the practical concerns of contemporary ministry. The Mission of God's People promises to enliven and refocus the study, teaching, and ministry of those truly committed to joining God's work in the world.